Streaming Media Intern 视频流媒体实习生
OnDemandKorea (ODK Media, Inc.) is an online streaming media service provider. Our platforms, OnDemandKorea.com and OnDemandChina.com are leading destinations for Asian entertainment. We create an amazing experience that celebrates the best of Asian entertainment, technology, and culture.
Did we also mention that we have Unlimited PTOs and offer health insurance to all of our employees and their family at no cost? Not to mention free lunch catered from local restaurants with diverse cuisine? A refrigerator stacked with drinks and coffee? A game room where you can sit back and relax – play some video games and watch TV? Yes, we offer many amazing incentives and perks to our employees. Join us to find out more! We are located in the heart of Downtown Fullerton in Orange County, California within walking distance of various and vibrant cafes, restaurants, vintage shops, entertainments and many more. Its urban appeal makes our headquarter a desired location for professionals to work and enjoy.
We are looking for creative and diverse individuals who are passionate about redefining content through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun! Find an opening with us that is right for you so you can come to play at ODK!
Who: Streaming Media Intern (OnDemandChina)
Where: Fullerton, CA
1) Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Streaming Media Intern who can help OnDemandChina meet all business goals. The ideal candidate should possess a passion for Chinese content and has a professional positive attitude. This role offers a total immersion into a busy streaming media Company.
2) What we are looking for:
A creative and diverse individual who can…
• Work closely with OnDemandChina key members to help them with day-to-day operations.
• Assist OnDemandChina members with media strategy.
• Keep up with the latest updates on Chinese content and the entertainment industry.
3) What we are expecting:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Familiarity with streaming and broadcast media.
• Fluency in Mandarin.
• Possess a strong work ethic.
• Must have exemplary attention to detail.
• Must possess strong communication skills, including written and verbal in both English and Mandarin.
• Must be able to learn quickly and adapt to new situations.
• Must have a strong ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
• Computer skills. (Any programming experience is a plus)
ODK Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.